Magic Software's application platform, uniPaaS, represents a new wave of application platforms designed to more simply and cost-effectively deliver advanced business applications. uniPaaS is the industry’s first platform to deliver Full Client, Rich Internet Applications (RIA) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) from just a single development paradigm. uniPaaS also gives you the power to choose your deployment mode and the freedom to change it as your situation demands – from global/local, to full client/web, on-premise/on-demand, and software/SaaS.
- Transparent & highly optimized client-server communication
- Metadata-driven rules engine
- Built-in business rules repositories
- Event-driven architecture
- Cross-platform server deployment
- Database transparency
- Unitary Client side & Server side paradigm
- Hybrid deployment – both on-premises and on-demand
- Automatic partitioning
- Automatic context management
- Performance-aware development
- Secured HTTP, XML, sessions and authentication
- High scalability with a multi-tier based architecture
- Compatible with Magic Software based applications developed on previous platform versions
- Uses any .Net controls or assemblies
- Calls existing business logic from Java, .Net, RPG, Cobol, etc.
- Orchestrates composite business applications
- Deploys WS-Security and WS-Interoperability compatible Web Services
- Complies with enterprise-wide Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) strategies
- Eliminates multiple paradigms and skill-set requirements
- Significantly faster time-to-market & ROI
- Higher revenues & profitability
- Better performance & responsiveness
- Considerably lower cost of operation & ownership
- Business-oriented application development
- Much lower development risks
- Future growth opportunities
- Superior application productivity
- Investment and skills preservation
- Easy conversion of existing applications to RIA
- Fast and simple implementation of SaaS model
- Unified support reduces total cost-of-ownership (TCO)
Read more about uniPaaS here.
Download the uniPaaS brochure.
Read the Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Move to uniPaaS.